By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lblean beef, trimmed, bite size
2 largecarrots, sliced
2medium potatoes, diced
12pearl onions, canned
1 cfrozen peas
2 Tbspwhole wheat flour, optional
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Ranch Stew
- Place meat in 1 quart baking dish.
- Brown in slow oven at 325 for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add 1 cup of water to dish.
- Cover, bake for 1 hour or until meat is tender.
- Meanwhile, cook carrots in remaining 2 cups water.
- When partially cooked, add potatoes and cook until all tender.
- Add onions and peas.
- Put vegetables into beef dish.
- Thicken liquid from vegetables with flour if desired.
- Add worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper to liquid.
- Pour over meat and vegetables.
- Cover and return to oven for 20 minutes.