By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- lean beef, trimmed, bite size
- 3 c
- 2 large
- carrots, sliced
- medium potatoes, diced
- pearl onions, canned
- 1 c
- frozen peas
- 2 Tbsp
- whole wheat flour, optional
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Ranch Stew
- 1Place meat in 1 quart baking dish.
- 2Brown in slow oven at 325 for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add 1 cup of water to dish.
- 4Cover, bake for 1 hour or until meat is tender.
- 5Meanwhile, cook carrots in remaining 2 cups water.
- 6When partially cooked, add potatoes and cook until all tender.
- 7Add onions and peas.
- 8Put vegetables into beef dish.
- 9Thicken liquid from vegetables with flour if desired.
- 10Add worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper to liquid.
- 11Pour over meat and vegetables.
- 12Cover and return to oven for 20 minutes.