Pressure cooker Vegetable Beef Soup
- 2 1/2 pkg
- chuck steaks or round steaks
- bag mixed vegetables for soup
- diced potatoes (if not in the mixed vegetables)
- stalks celery, diced
- big onion, diced
- 1 can(s)
- (big) of vegetable juice (could use V-8 if necessary)
- cubes of beef bouillion
- bunch of spaghetti, broken into 4ths
- salt, pepper to taste
How to Make Pressure cooker Vegetable Beef Soup
- 1Chop up beef into small cubes and pressure cook in three-four inches of water about 15 minutes.
- 2Open pressure cooker when cooled, take a knife and wrap it in a wet paper towel. Take the wet towel/knife and wipe around the inside of the pressure cooker to remove the brown beef residue.
- 3Open frozen vegetables and dump into the pressure cooker with the diced onions, celery and potatoes. (Some vegetable mixes have onion, celery and potatoes in them, but I like to add more!)
- 4Pressure cook another 7 minutes. While it is cooking, boil spaghetti. Drain and after you open the pressure cooker, add the spaghetti. Pour in tomato juice. (I've used V-8 juice if I was out of tomato juice and I've used canned diced tomatoes, as well.) Salt & pepper to taste and serve. Best if served with friend cornbread patties or baked cornbread (not the sweet kind!)
- 5This soup freezes beautifully. I freeze it in quart freezer bags and my husband can pull one out on any given day and have instant lunch!