- 32 oz
- beef broth
- 8 c
- water, cold
- onion halved and sliced
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 6 large
- potatoes, peeled and diced
- garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Meatball Potato Soup
- 1Combine broth, water, onion, and saeasoning in a soup pot. Bring to a boil over medium high heat; boil until onion is transparent.
- 2Form ground beef into small meatballs and drop into soup. Boil until meatballs are cooked through about 35 to 40 minutes.
- 3Add potatoes for the last 20 minutes of cooking.