Meat and Potato Stew1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2.5 lbround steak or top round, cut into 1" cubes
6 ozcan tomato paste
8 largepotatoes, peeled and quartered
1/4 colive oil
1/2 cred or white wine
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Meat and Potato Stew
- Heat olive oil in 6 quart pot; add beef, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Brown well.
- Add tomato paste, wine and water until meat is almost covered.
- Mix liquids well until gravy thickens slightly.
- Simmer 45 minutes.
- Add potatoes and simmer until fork tender, stirring occasionally about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot with fresh Italian bread.