Kielbasa Stew (Crock Pot)
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
I've made this twice now......once in the crock pot and once on the stove top when I was in more of a hurry. I like to replace one can of tomato sauce with diced tomatoes.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbkielbasa, thinly sliced
2 15-oz can(s)great northern beans, or any other white bean
2 8-oz can(s)tomato sauce
1 4-oz can(s)diced green chilies
2 mediumcarrots, thinly sliced
1 mediumgreen bell pepper, chopped
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
1/2 tspdried thyme
1/2 tspblack pepper
How to Make Kielbasa Stew (Crock Pot)
- Fry bacon in skillet until crisp. Crumble bacon and place in large slow cooker.
- Add onions and sausage to drippings in skillet. Cook until onions are soft.
- Transfer onions and sausage to slow cooker.
- Add all remaining ingredients to cooker and stir together well.
- Cover. Cook on low 8-10 hours, or until vegetables are tender.