JUDY'S BEEF NOODLE SOUP
For the beef, I will sometimes just use whatever I have in my freezer.
I cook just for myself, so when I buy roasts or steak like Round Steak I cut into smaller pieces - wrap separately, and freeze.
- 6-8 oz
- cubed beef ( i sometimes use leftover roast beef)
- 6-8 c
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 2-3 stalk(s)
- celery, sliced
- 2-3 large
- carrots, sliced ( i sometimes julianne them just for variety)
- 1/4 c
- orrington farms beef broth & seasoning (2 tsp. equal one cup broth
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2-3 c
- uncooked egg noodles
How to Make JUDY'S BEEF NOODLE SOUP
- 1In large saucepan, brown beef. Add a bit of the water & stir with beef to get the pan drippings, then add remaining water.
- 2Add prepared vegies & heat to a boil - then reduce to simmer, and add the Beef Broth, and salt & pepper to taste.
- 3When vegies are tender, add the uncooked Egg Noodles. Let simmer till noodles reach desired tenderness, and serve.