Hearty Irish Stew1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
1 lbbeef stew meat, cubed
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1 Tbspbeef bouillon
2medium carrots, pared, cut into chunks
2medium potatoes, pared, cut into chunks
2stalks celery, cut into 1 inch pieces
1medium onion, cut into wedges
6 smallcabbage wedges
How to Make Hearty Irish Stew
- In large kettle or dutch oven, brown meat in oil.
- Add water, bouillon and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Add remaining ingredients except cabbage; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add cabbage; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Refrigerate leftovers.