By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 lbground beef
14.5 oztomatoes, diced
1/2 largeonion, chopped
3 mediumpotatoes, sliced
2 Tbspchili powder
1green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
3garlic cloves, minced (optional)
How to Make Hamburger Chowder
- In a pressure cooker, saute hamburger, then add tomatoes, onion, garlic, (bell pepper and garlic if desired) salt and pepper; mix thoroughly.
- Cover securely and cook on high until steam is created, then place weight on cover stem; when weight begins to rock, turn down to medium to allow weight to rock gently and cook for 10 minutes.
- Cool pot by passing cold water over cover and remove weight carefully.
- Open cover carefully after steam has been totally vented.
- Create paste from chili powder and flour.
- Heat on medium uncovered and serve.