By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 3/4 lb
- ground beef
- 14.5 oz
- tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 large
- onion, chopped
- 3 medium
- potatoes, sliced
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- chili powder
- green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- garlic cloves, minced (optional)
How to Make Hamburger Chowder
- 1In a pressure cooker, saute hamburger, then add tomatoes, onion, garlic, (bell pepper and garlic if desired) salt and pepper; mix thoroughly.
- 2Cover securely and cook on high until steam is created, then place weight on cover stem; when weight begins to rock, turn down to medium to allow weight to rock gently and cook for 10 minutes.
- 3Cool pot by passing cold water over cover and remove weight carefully.
- 4Open cover carefully after steam has been totally vented.
- 5Create paste from chili powder and flour.
- 6Heat on medium uncovered and serve.