★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 -2 lb
- beef ribs or soup bones. can use beef roast with lots of fat on it.
- bags frozen vegetables
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 large
- beef bouillon, cubes
- bottle v-8 juice
- 2 c
- chopped cabbage
- handful egg noodles or instant precooked rice
How to Make Grandma's Vegetable Beef Soup
- 1Boil your beef ribs (or whatever you're using)in a stockpot with the onion, garlic, bouillion, salt, and pepper.
- 2Pour about 3/4 bottle of the V-8 in pot along with mixed vegetables. Cook this for a while, then add cabbage to pot. I usually add a handful of egg noodles or rice also. Cook until done.
- 3If using ribs or soup bones, remove them and shred meat off of bones. Add meat back to soup.