Farm Style Stew1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbbeef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
1/2 tspseasoned salt
4medium zucchinis, cut into 1" slices
2 chot water
2 Tbspsteak sauce
1 can(s)whole kernel corn, drained, 17 ounce
3 Tbspcold water
How to Make Farm Style Stew
- Sprinkle beef with salt, pepper, paprika and seasoned salt.
- Place in slow-cooking pot with zucchini; pour hot water and steak sauce over.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or until tender.
- Turn control to high.
- Stir in corn.
- Dissolve cornstarch in cold water; add to meat mixture.
- Cook on high for 15 to 20 minutes.