Crockpot Steak Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 3 c
- 1.5 c
- frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- chopped celery stalks
- chopped onions
- sliced carrots
- 1 lb
- round steak, diced and browned
- 2 c
- tomatoes, canned
- 2 Tbsp
- beef base
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 stick
- 1/2 c
How to Make Crockpot Steak Soup
- 1Put all ingredients in crockpot except for butter and flour.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- 3One hour before serving, turn on high.
- 4Make a roux of 1 stick butter and 1/2 cup flour (melt butter in small saucepan, on med-low heat, and stir in flour); stir until smooth.
- 5Pour into crockpot and stir into soup.
- 6Cook soup on high until thickened.