Crockpot Hamburger Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lblean ground beef
1 csliced carrots
1 csliced celery
1 ccabbage, sliced
6 oztomato paste
2 tspworcestershire sauce
3 cbeef bouillon
How to Make Crockpot Hamburger Soup
- In skillet, brown hamburger and drain thoroughly.
- Add onion, carrots, celery and cabbage.
- Combine tomato paste, worcestershire sauce and beef stock/bouillon.
- Add to crock pot, with hamburger and stir to blend.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours, or high setting for 3 to 4 hours.