8 Can Soup Crockpot
A great freezer meal recipe. This makes good sized servings for a family of four, with another meal put in the freezer. Double this recipe and freeze up to 3 extra meals for later.
1 lbground beef
1 can(s)vegetarian vegetable soup
1 can(s)mixed vegetables
1 can(s)diced tomatoes, with chilies
1 can(s)diced tomatoes, plain
1 can(s)whole kernel corn
1 can(s)tomato soup
1 can(s)chili, with beans
1 can(s)chili, without beans
How to Make 8 Can Soup Crockpot
- DO NOT drain the juice from the cans.
- Brown ground beef. Drain well. Add into 6 qt. crock pot.
- Add in all canned ingredients.
- Mix together. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours, or on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Give a quick stir. Serve with crusty bread.
- ** This recipe feeds a family of four, with 1 dinner to freeze for later, or feed a larger group of people. Double the recipe, freeze more!