Crock Pot French Onion Soup
- 4 or 5 onions, sliced, depends on the size of the onions
- cans campbell's beef consume
- cans beef broth
- envelope onion soup mix
- 2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- grated gruyere cheese
- sliced french bread, toasted
How to Make Crock Pot French Onion Soup
- 1Combine everything except the cheese and bread in a crock pot. Cook on high 4 hours. It's fine to cook longer if you need to hold it.
- 2To serve - ladle soup into oven proof bowls. Float a slice of toasted French bread on top. Sprinkle generously with cheese. Broil until the cheese melts.