By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
2potatoes, peeled and cubed
1/2 cchopped onion
1/2 cchopped celery
2 Tbspgreen pepper, chopped
1 Tbspbeef base
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Cheeseburger Chowder
- In large pot brown beef, drain.
- Stir in vegetables, base, salt and 1 1/2 cups water.
- Cover and cook until vegetables are tender. (15-20 minutes)
- Blend 1/2 cup milk with the flour.
- Add to saucepan along with remaining milk.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add cheese.
- Heat and stir until cheese melts.