8 lbsboneless beef ribs or 2 chuck roasts
6beef bouillon, cubes
1largely cut onion
2largely cut bell pepper
4 lblargely sliced carrots
2 lblargely cut potatoes or cabbage
How to Make Boneless Beef Rib Stew
- Use large roaster pan and preheat oven at 375. Season meat w/salt, pepper,garlic powder and brown in pan w/oil
- Place meat in roaster and pour water to cover the meat and add the bouillon. Cover and bake for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, add more water if you like..put in the onion and sliced carrots and let cook for another hour.
- Take out and add bell pepper and potatoes, this is all layered in pan. Cook an additional 45 min. and all vegetables should be tender.
- Serve in large bowls w/garlic bread or in South Texas we use warmed bolillos. This is sooo delicious and yummy on cold days!