Beef And Chedder Soup
I first posted this recipe on www.food.com
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 c
- leftover roast beef
- 1 10 3/4 can(s)
- chedder cheese soup
- 1 103/4 can(s)
- whole milk, or less milk if you want it thicker
- 1/2 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes, optional
How to Make Beef And Chedder Soup
- 1In a small bowl mix together soup and milk, stirring well to combine and set aside.
- 2In a large sauce pan,melt margarine then add onion and cook until softened.
- 3Add beef and stir until heated through.
- 4Now add soup/milk mixture and stir until well combined and heated through, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 5If using red pepper flakes,add now.At this point taste,and season as desired.