Beef And Chedder Soup
I first posted this recipe on www.food.com
1/2 cfinely chopped sweet onion
2 cleftover roast beef
1 10 3/4 can(s)chedder cheese soup
1 103/4 can(s)whole milk, or less milk if you want it thicker
1/2 tspcrushed red pepper flakes, optional
How to Make Beef And Chedder Soup
- In a small bowl mix together soup and milk, stirring well to combine and set aside.
- In a large sauce pan,melt margarine then add onion and cook until softened.
- Add beef and stir until heated through.
- Now add soup/milk mixture and stir until well combined and heated through, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- If using red pepper flakes,add now.At this point taste,and season as desired.