Zucchini Beanie One Pot Wonder
- 1 c
- chopped onions
- 2 c
- diced or sliced zuchinni
- 1 c
- corn kernels, fresh or slightly thawed from frozen
- 1 Tbsp
- ( or more to taste) minced jalapeño
- 2/3 c
- shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 can(s)
- cannellini beans or northern beans, lightly drained ( 15.5 oz can)
- 16 oz
- white chili con queso ( i used a jarred brand)
How to Make Zucchini Beanie One Pot Wonder
- 1In a 4 quart stock pan, sauté onions and zuchinni over medium-high heat, until veggies are tender. Add corn and jalapeños.
- 2Stir in white cheddar cheese and continue to cook over medium heat. Add beans and queso sauce.
- 3Blend the ingredients and continue to stir over medium until chili comes to a simmer. Lower temperature to warm to hold chili until serving.