I Cheated Bean Soup!
Anyway, it is very very good!!! Tasted home made... Try it... you'll like it!!! My family thought it was great!
This is my photo... xo
- 4 stick
- celery (diced)
- 1 medium
- onion (diced)
- chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/2 tsp
- each: ground sage, ground black pepper, garlic powder
- 1 large
- can campbell's bean with bacon soup (family size)
- 3 large
- skin on wieners (sliced into coins)
How to Make I Cheated Bean Soup!
- 1Put celery and onion in a large pot, put in enough water to just cover veggies, then add two more cups of water. Cook over high heat until celery and onions are cooked. Add spices and hot dog slices. Cook a couple minutes, then add the can of soup. Simmer 5 minutes.
- 2*** I made this for my dinner tonight. Wanted soup, but wanted a more home made flavor.... this was good and hit the spot!!!
*** I do the same thing with chicken soup (instead of wieners... I use some left over chicken and some ramen noodles... sometimes I add canned carrots or mixed veggies.