English Pea & Mint Soup
Geoffry Le Cher
- 10 oz
- peas, frozen english
- lettuce head
- 3 oz
- spinach, fresh
- 1/2 c
- green onions, chopped
- 2 tsp
- chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 1/4 c
- 1/4 c
- mint leaves (plus a few for garnish)
How to Make English Pea & Mint Soup
- 1Combine English peas, lettuce, spinach, green onions, bouillon granules, chervil, mint and pepper in a large saucepan; stir in water.
- 2Cover and bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
- 3Process mixture to saucepan, and stir in milk.
- 4Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated.
- 5Ladle into bowls and garnish with a few mint leaves.