English Pea & Mint Soup
Geoffry Le Cher
10 ozpeas, frozen english
3 ozspinach, fresh
1/2 cgreen onions, chopped
2 tspchicken bouillon granules
1 1/4 cwater
10mint leaves (plus a few for garnish)
How to Make English Pea & Mint Soup
- Combine English peas, lettuce, spinach, green onions, bouillon granules, chervil, mint and pepper in a large saucepan; stir in water.
- Cover and bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Process mixture to saucepan, and stir in milk.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with a few mint leaves.