4 cchicken stock
1 lbhot chicken sausage (casing removed)
1 can(s)tomatoes, canned italian-style and diced
1 can(s)great northern beans(drained and rinsed)
1 can(s)garbanzo beans (drained and rinsed)
1 pkgfrozen spinach (10 oz.)
2 Tbspolive oil
·salt and pepper (to taste)
·parmasean cheese (optional)
How to Make Chicken Sausage and Bean Soup
- In a large sauce pot heat olive oil.
- Add sausage, crumble and cook until no longer pink, drain, put back in pot.
- In the same pot, add chicken stock and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Drain spinach and squeeze out excess water.
- Add beans and spinach, cover and simmer an additional 15 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parmasean cheese (if desired).