BUTTER BEAN TURKEY SOUP w/a kiss of HORSERADISH
Nancy J. Patrykus
A couple cans and you are on your way....
Soup is good for any season.!
I have fine tuned and enjoyed this soup for many years.
You can add carrots, even a few green beans.. play with it for your taste.
I hope you will try and enjoy the Horseradish kick!
as well as I do.
- 1/2 c
- celery.... finely chopped
- 3/4 c
- onion....finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 4 c
- 1 tsp
- 3 can(s)
- butter beans (limas) , drained ...(baby, large or speakled)
- 1-1/2 to 2 c
- cooked turkey breast,.... chopped
- 1/4 c
- horseradish sauce....on the side
- 1/4 c
- green onion (tops) cut up
How to Make BUTTER BEAN TURKEY SOUP w/a kiss of HORSERADISH
- 4Add one can diced tomatoes, basil and green tops of green onions.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer fpr 20-25 minutes until slightly thickened.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
When serving put 1 teaspoon of Horseradish
on the rim of your soup bowl, .
Dip tip of soup spoon into the
Horseradish then into the soup.
Dip tip amount to your taste.