Butter Bean Soup with Parmesan
2 Tbspolive oil
15.5 oz ozbutter beans
1chicken bouillon cube
1/2 tsprosemary sprigs
How to Make Butter Bean Soup with Parmesan
- Chop onion, carrots, celery and garlic.
- In a large saucepan, sauté the onion, carrot, celery and garlic in olive oil until the onion is soft.
- Add the beans, bouillon. rosemary and water. Simmer until heated thoroughly.
- If you would like a thicker soup, remove half of the recipe and process in a blender, then return to the soup.
- Serve topped with grated Parmesan cheese.