Soup or Sauce [S.O.S.] Mix
·2 cups powdered non-fat dry milk
·3/4 cup cornstarch
·1/4 cup instant chicken bouillon (regular or low sodium)
·2 Tbsp dried onion flakes
·2 tsp Italian seasoning (optional)
How to Make Soup or Sauce [S.O.S.] Mix
- Combine all ingredients in a recloseable plastic bag, mixing well.
- Equal to 9 (10.5 oz) cans of cream soup.
- Combine 1/3 cup of dry mix with 1 1/4 cups of cold water. Whisk until well blended.
- Cook and stir on stove top or in microwave until thickened.
- Add thickened mixture to casseroles as you would a can of soup.