☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 c
- popcorn, popped
- 2 c
- small twisted pretzels
- 6 oz
- almond bark (aka white chocolate), melted
How to Make Sweet and Salty Snack Mix
- 1Optional adds are endless, but an example are peanuts, sprinkles, M & M's, etc.
- 2On a large baking sheet, gently mix the melted almond bark or white chocolate together with the popcorn and pretzels. Take care to coat the popcorn well.
- 3Add in any optional ingredients you desire for a pop of color or additional yumminess before the chocolate hardens.
- 4Allow the mixture to cool and harden.
- 5Store in an airtight container until ready to use.