☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspsuper fine sugar
1 Tbspgreen peppercorns
·olive oil, high quality
How to Make Sweet, Salty, Spicy Tomatoes
- Cut off the stem end of tomatoes and then slice into approximately 1/2 inch slices.
- Place sliced tomatoes on rimmed backing sheet.
- Brush olive oil over each tomato slice.
- Mix sugar and salt together. Sprinkle mixture on each slice.
- In a mortar, grind the peppercorns until very crushed but not totally pulverized.
- Sprinkle pepper on each slice.
- Place baking sheet in 175 degree oven for approximately 3 hours. The tomatoes will still be slightly juicy and carmalized.