☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 1/4 c
- warm water
- 1 tsp
- ctystal lite (in 1 tablespoon water)
- egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Sugar Free Lemon Curd
- 1In medium Microwave safe bowl, combine Splenda, 1/4 cup cornstarch and 1/4 tsp. salt. Stir in warm water and mix until Splenda is dissolved
- 2Add crystal lite in water, and mix thoroughly.
Beat egg yolks and butter together. Add to bowl
- 3Microwave on high 4.5 minutes, stir after 2 1/2 minutes and every 30 seconds after that until smooth and thickened.
- 4Use as filling, topping, or any way you desire. If you love lemon as I do, you will find lots of uses.