Salted Peanut Nutella Puppy Chow
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 sticksalted butter (or unsalted)
1 cplus 2 tablespoons nutella
1 1/4 csalty peanuts (dry roasted, honey-roasted - whichever kind you prefer)
6 crice chex cereal
2 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Salted Peanut Nutella Puppy Chow
- In a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat, melt the butter and Nutella. Stir constantly until smooth.
- Add salt. Remove from heat.
- Pour the peanuts and cereal into a large bowl.
- Top with warm Nutella mixture and gently mix it around to coat each piece of cereal.
- In a large zipped top bag or covered container, add the powdered sugar.
- Pour the Nutella covered cereal into the large bag or container.
- Seal the bag or container and shake until all the cereal is coated with the powdered mixture.
- Discard excess powder and enjoy. Store at room temperature up to 2 weeks.