Salted Peanut Nutella Puppy Chow
- 1 stick
- salted butter (or unsalted)
- 1 c
- plus 2 tablespoons nutella
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 1/4 c
- salty peanuts (dry roasted, honey-roasted - whichever kind you prefer)
- 6 c
- rice chex cereal
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
How to Make Salted Peanut Nutella Puppy Chow
- 1In a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat, melt the butter and Nutella. Stir constantly until smooth.
- 2Add salt. Remove from heat.
- 3Pour the peanuts and cereal into a large bowl.
- 4Top with warm Nutella mixture and gently mix it around to coat each piece of cereal.
- 5In a large zipped top bag or covered container, add the powdered sugar.
- 6Pour the Nutella covered cereal into the large bag or container.
- 7Seal the bag or container and shake until all the cereal is coated with the powdered mixture.
- 8Discard excess powder and enjoy. Store at room temperature up to 2 weeks.