☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- green bell peppers
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese, fat-free
- 1 tsp
- mrs. dash salt free lemon seasoning
How to Make Roasted Veggies
- 1Preheat oven to 410 degrees F
- 2Rinse and dice the celery into chunks
- 3Rinse and cut the peppers into strips
- 4dice the onion
- 5lay all the chopped veggies onto a sprayed piece of foil on a cookie sheet.
- 6sprinkle the lemon seasoning onto the veggies.
- 7Put in the oven for 30 minutes.
- 8Once done, take out and sprinkle with the cheese.