1 can(s)refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
1 can(s)tomato sauce
1/2 cshredded mozarella cheese
1/4 lbpepperoni thin sliced
1/4 tspitalian seasoning
1/2 cchopped black olives and onions(optional)
How to Make Pizza Stromboli
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
Prepare cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the pizza crust ontoa lightly floured board.
It should be in a rectangle.
- Spread the dough with the tomato sauce.
Next sprinkle the pizza seasoning over it.
Lay the pepperoni on next.
On top of the meat, add the shredded cheese and vegetables if you are using them.
- Carefully roll the dough long side in. Move it to the cookie sheet.
Cut a few slits in the top of the roll to let steam escape.
- Bake in 375 degree oven until turing brown. My oven was about 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool slightly before slicing and eating. I always make more than one at a time.