Oatmeal Raisin Quinoa Granola Bars
2 1/2 cold-fashioned oatmeal
1/2 cchopped pecans
1/4 cwhite pearl quinoa
1/3 cnut butter
1/4 cbrown sugar
How to Make Oatmeal Raisin Quinoa Granola Bars
- rinse quinoa if needed and let dry. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 8x8 pan with foil and butter or spray with Pam.
- Toast oatmeal, quinoa, and pecans in oven for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. When toasted, place in mixing bowl and add raisins.
- Place rest of ingredients in small pan and heat and stir until hot and sugar is dissolved.
- Pour hot liquid over oatmeal mixture and stir until well coated.
- Place mixture in prepared 8x8 pan. Put waxed paper or parchment paper over and press firmly to flatten and push mixture into corners. Chill in refrigerator several hours.
- Remove from pan using foil to lift. Cut into bars.