Loaded Nacho Cups
·olive oil, for brushing
2 tspminced garlic
2 Tbspall-purpose flour
2 cheavy cream
1 cshredded pepper jack cheese
1 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1 cblack beans, drained and rinsed
1 can(s)ro-tel lime diced tomatos and green chilis drained
4 slicecooked bacon, crumbled
1/4 cfresh chopped scallions
·fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
How to Make Loaded Nacho Cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Lightly brush wonton wrappers with oil then press into tin, shaping them to the inside of the tin so they form cups. It doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and whisk in flour until free of lumps. Immediately pour in cream, continuously whisking, until smooth.
- Cover and let simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes. If it starts to boil, turn heat down.
- Whisk in the cheeses until completely melted.
- Turn off heat and fold in beans and salt.
- Spoon a generous tablespoon of sauce into each baked cup so that it’s full.
- Top each cup with some tomatoes, bacon, scallions, and cilantro leaves.
- I recommend leaving bacon off half for vegetarians and non-bacon eaters at your party.
- Serve immediately.