☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 cgolden grahams cereal
2 Tbspmargarine or butter
2/3 clight corn syrup
1 11.5 ozpackage milk chocolate chips
3 cminiature marshmallows
How to Make Indoor S'mores
- Butter or spray a 9 X 13 pan.
- Place cereal in a large bowl.
- Combine margarine, corn syrup and chocolate chips in a 3 quart saucepan. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour hot chocolate mixture over cereal and quickly toss to coat. Fold in marshmallows one cup at a time. Press mixture into prepared pan with the back of a spoon coated with butter or cooking spray. A few extra marshmallows can be added to fill in nooks and crannys on the top.
- Let stand until firm; at least an hour. Cut into bars or squares. Store covered at room temperature.