My personal fave is Hot Cinnamon Apple Sauce, its almost like apple pie filling.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 lb
- granny smith or your favorite apples
- 2 tsp
- cinnamon or 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
How to Make Homemade Applesauce
- 1Peel, core and cut apples into slices
Place in slow cooker/crock pot
- 2Cook on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours
Apples will mush as they cook
- 3Add 1/2 cup to 1 cup of sugar depending on your taste
Put on air tight container and refrigerate. Good up to 7-10 days
If you want just plain apple sauce do not add cinnamon.