- 12 oz. packages bavarian style pretzels, broken
- 12 oz
- bottle butter flavored orval redenbacher's popping oil
- packages of onion soup mix (1 1/2 oz. size)
- 2 tsp
- garlic powder
How to Make Garlic Pretzels - Steph
- 1Place pretzels in a large roasting pan; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over pretzels to coat.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes; stirring every five minutes. Lay on paper towels to cool. Warning: they are addictive!!
- 3A friend made them using the big pretzel rods broken in half. DELISH!