Serve them with ranch dressing and you'll have a winner at your next barbecue.
How to Make Fried Pickles
- 1Pour oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven until the oil is about 1-2 inches up the side of the pan.
- 2Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- 4In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and 3/4 cup of beer together.
- 5Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- 6Whisk in enough flour to form a batter. If the batter is too thick add the remaining beer to thin the batter.
- 7Dip pickles one at a time using tongs into the batter and then place in the heated oil.