Feta Fruit Fling
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- One jar
- apricot jam (small)
- 8 ounces
- feta cheese, crumbled
- One cup
- unsalted sunflower seeds
- One cup
- dried cranberries, chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 tbls
- extra virgin olive oil, divided
How to Make Feta Fruit Fling
- 1Spread apricot preserves on bottom of a rimmed plate or shallow bowl.
- 2Add other ingredients in layers as follows:
4 ounces crumbled feta
1/2 cup cranberries
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
2 tablespoons olive oil, drizzled
Few shakes of pepper and even less salt
You may need a bit more olive oil to drizzle over the entire top
- 3You can make this ahead and refrigerate for a day ( but no more or the seeds may get soggy). However, you must bring to room temperature before serving for the best flavor.
- 4Serve with plain, sturdy crackers, small slices of toasted bread or toasted pita triangles for scooping.
Every time I serve this, my guests appear quite hesitant. Once they try it, they can't stop eating it.