- 2 c
- mini marshmallows
- 4 c
- chow mein noodles
- 1/4 c
- butter plus extra to coat muffin tin and fingers.
- jelly beans, m & ms, robin's eggs, or other small egg shaped candy.
How to Make Easter Nests
- 1Lightly butter a 12 cup muffin tin.
- 2In a sauce pan, combine the marshmallow and 1/4 c.butter over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, until the butter and marshmallows are melted.
- 3Add the chow mein noodles stirring to coat well.
- 4Butter your fingers and press the mixture into the bottom and up the side of the muffin tin cups to form a nest shape.
- 5Refrigerate until firm. Remove from muffin tin and fill each with jelly beans or other egg shaped candies.