Crispy Party Mix
- 4 c
- chex cereal squares
- 4 c
- small pretzel twists
- 2 c
- dry roasted peanuts
- 1 c
- (about 20) caramels, unwrapped and chopped into quarters
- 1 2/3 c
- semi sweet chocolate chips, or milk choc. or butterscotch or white choc. chips
How to Make Crispy Party Mix
- 1Coat an 11x17-inch jelly roll pan wtih nonstick cooking spray.
Combine cereal, pretzels, peanuts and caramels in large bowl.
- 2Microwave semi-sweet chocolate chips in medium, uncovered microwave-safe bowl on HIGH-POWER (100%) for 1 minute. Stir. (For milk chocolate, butterscotch or white chocolate chips, microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute.)
If necessary, microwave an additional 10 to 15 second intervals, stirring just until pieces are completely melted.
- 3Pour over cereal mixture; stir to coat evenly.
Spread mixture onto prepared pan; cool for 30-45 minutes or until firm.
Break into bite-size pieces and place in serving bowl to serve.