Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Pizza Sticks
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/3 c
- ranch dressing
- 2 c
- shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 c
- real bacon pieces
- 1/2 c
- chopped green onions
- 2 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar-monterey jac cheese blend
- additional ranch dressing for dipping
How to Make Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Pizza Sticks
- 1Heat oven to 400. Lightly grease cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray.
Unroll pizza crust onto cookie sheet; press to spread dough out into an even layer.
Spread 1/3 cup dressing over dough. Sprinkle chicken, bacon, and half of the green onions over dressing in even layers. Top with cheese.
- 2Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and cheese in center is bubbly.
Sprinkle with remaining green onions. Cool slightly Cut into 1 1/2 inch strips. Serve with additional dressing for dipping.