How to Make Sugared Peanuts
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the water and sugar. Cook until sugar is dissolved.
- Add peanuts and continue to cook over medium heat, stirring frequently. Cook until peanuts are completely sugar coated. (coated and with no syrup)
- Pour peanuts onto an ungreased cooking sheet, separating the peanuts with a fork.
- Bake at 300 degrees for approx. 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Be careful not burn them.
- Remove from oven; cool completely and store in an air tight container.