Sugar N Spice Nuts
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 largeegg white
How to Make Sugar N Spice Nuts
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Line two baking sheets with foil (I use non stick foil)
Spray with non stick spray.
- Gently mix egg white and water in a large bowl
Set aside for 5 minutes.
Combine the sugar and spices in a smaller bowl.
- After 5 minutes put the pecans (and walnuts) into the bowl with the egg white and toss until coated.
Add the sugar and spice mix to the pecans and toss until all the nuts are covered.
- Divide nuts between the two baking sheets and spread out in a single layer. Bake 15 minutes, remove and stir them up then return to the oven for 15 minutes more.
- Pour hot nuts onto a clean baking sheet to cool. Break up any that stick together. I keep the cooled ones in a zipped plastic bag or tin. Enjoy.