☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspliquid smoke flavoring
1 tspchile powder
1 tspcumin powder
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
How to Make Spicy BBQ Peanuts
- Pre heat oven to 250. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Beat egg white until frothy. Add liquid smoke and blend well.
- In a separate bowl mix sugar, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and cayenne.
- Toss peanuts in the egg white mixture. Toss coated peanuts with sugar mixture.
- Bake peanuts for 1 hour, stirring after 30 minutes. Let cool and break apart.