☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 can(s)french-fried onions
1 can(s)french-fried potato sticks
1 boxcorn kix
1/2 boxherb-flavored croutons
1 bag(s)stick pretzels
1 jar(s)dry-roasted peanuts
1 bottleparmesan cheese
16 ozpecans, halved
16 ozcorn snack (bugles)
1/2stick of butter, melted
·salt and pepper - just a dash
·lowry's season salt
How to Make Pecan Scrabble
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add the 2 cans of fried onions and the 1 can of fried potato sticks.
- For the rest of the DRY ingredients, add as much of what you want of each one...Corn Kix, croutons, pretzels, peanuts, parmesan cheese, and the Bugles.
- Add 2 cups of pecans to the mix.
- Season with salt and pepper, a few drops of Worcestershire, and a few drops of the soy sauce.
- Pour the melted butter over everything.
- Pour the entire mixture onto a cookie sheet (you may need more than one).
- Bake for one hour, turning the mixture twice.
- Remove the mix from the oven and LIGHTLY sprinkle some season salt on it (don't use too much as the mix already has salt in it).
- Scoop into a large serving bowl and enjoy!