☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 quarts popped corn
- 1-1/3 cup pecans
- 2/3 cups almonds
- 1-1/3 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter or margsrine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
How to Make Nutty Popcorn crunch
- 1Mix popped corn and nuts on a cookie sheet.
- 2Combined butter, sugar and corn syrup in a 1-1/2 quart saucepan.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Continue boiling and stirring occasionally for 10 - 15 minutes or until mixture turns a light caramel color.
- 4Remove from heat. Stir in Vanilla.
Pour over popped corn and nuts, stirring to mix well.
- 5Spread out to dry. When dry break into pieces.
Store in a tightly closed container.