Glazed Mixed Nuts
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cpecan halves
1/2 ccashews, unsalted
How to Make Glazed Mixed Nuts
- line a baking sheet with foil. Grease the foil and set aside.
- Melt butter and sugar in heavy skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture is a golden color.
- Add nuts and stir until nuts are coated.
- Scoot nuts to one side. Remove from heat. Add vanilla directly to the nuts being careful as the vanilla may splatter if it hits the skillet.
- Return to heat and stir until all nuts are completely covered.
- Spread cooked nut mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Cool completely before breaking nuts apart. Store in an airtight container.