Butterscotch Peanut Butter Puppy Chow
Such is the same with puppy chow. Or “Muddy Buddies” as most of you know it. Whatever you call this snack mix, I think we can all agree it’s dangerously addictive and wonderful at the same time.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 1/2 crice chex cereal
1 csalted peanuts (or more, go by preference)
1 1/2 cbutterscotch morsels
1/2 ccreamy peanut butter (not natural style pb)
2 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Butterscotch Peanut Butter Puppy Chow
- Pour the cereal and the peanuts into a very large bowl. Mix them together and set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat, melt the butterscotch morsels and peanut butter. Stir constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat and pour over the cereal mixture, stirring very gently to coat. You do not want to break up the cereal.
- Pour the powdered sugar into a large zipped-top bag or large Tupperware container.
- Add the cereal. Seal the bag or container and shake until all the cereal is coated with the powdered mixture.
- Discard excess powder and enjoy