☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cwhite flour
1/3 cwhole wheat flour
2 Tbspsesame seeds
1 Tbspsesame oil
1/4 colive oil
·olive oil for drizzling
·sesame seeds to sprinkle
How to Make Sesame Crackers
- In a large bowl, add both types of flour and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Stir all that really well and then add sesame seeds and oregano.
- Add sesame oil, olive oil, and water.
- Knead the dough to get nice one and then divide it to 4 parts.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll dough out into thin layers. Make the dough into rectangles.
- Place the dough on baking sheets. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and sesame seeds and press the seeds into the dough.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the crackers are still warm, take a sharp knife and cut them into long strips. You decide how big you like, it is not that important.
- Have fun and enjoy this incredible snack. It is better and healthier than any other that you can buy in local store.