☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- white flour
- 1/3 c
- whole wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp
- sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- sesame oil
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- olive oil for drizzling
- sesame seeds to sprinkle
How to Make Sesame Crackers
- 1In a large bowl, add both types of flour and 1 teaspoon salt.
- 2Stir all that really well and then add sesame seeds and oregano.
- 3Add sesame oil, olive oil, and water.
- 4Knead the dough to get nice one and then divide it to 4 parts.
- 5Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 6Roll dough out into thin layers. Make the dough into rectangles.
- 7Place the dough on baking sheets. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and sesame seeds and press the seeds into the dough.
- 8Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9While the crackers are still warm, take a sharp knife and cut them into long strips. You decide how big you like, it is not that important.
- 10Have fun and enjoy this incredible snack. It is better and healthier than any other that you can buy in local store.