Onion & Bell Pepper Cheese Ball
I love the colors of this cheese ball too. It has green and red in the ball itself and then the outside is covered in bright, fresh parsley! Serve it with a tasty cracker or just eat it by the spoonful, just kidding, and you’ll be happy!
- 2-8oz pkg
- cream cheese blocks, softened
- 4 oz
- garlic & herb feta cheese
- 3 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded (shred this at home it will stick better in the ball)
- 1/4 c
- green onion, chopped
- 1/4 c
- red bell pepper, chopped finely
- 1/2 c
- fresh parsley, chopped and dried
How to Make Onion & Bell Pepper Cheese Ball
- 1Beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- 2Add in feta and cheddar cheese and continue to mix.
- 3Add in green onion and bell pepper
- 4Line a large cereal bowl with plastic wrap so that there is extra hanging over.
- 5Put the cheese mixture into the plastic lined bowl and cover.
- 6Place into the fridge and chill for 2 hours or until cold and firm.
- 7Spread out the parsley onto a cutting board.
- 8Pull the cheese out of the bowl using the plastic wrap and form into a ball.
- 9Roll around on the parsley until completely covered.
- 10Place on a cheese board with crackers and serve.