Onion & Bell Pepper Cheese Ball
I love the colors of this cheese ball too. It has green and red in the ball itself and then the outside is covered in bright, fresh parsley! Serve it with a tasty cracker or just eat it by the spoonful, just kidding, and you’ll be happy!
2-8oz pkgcream cheese blocks, softened
4 ozgarlic & herb feta cheese
3 ccheddar cheese, shredded (shred this at home it will stick better in the ball)
1/4 cgreen onion, chopped
1/4 cred bell pepper, chopped finely
1/2 cfresh parsley, chopped and dried
How to Make Onion & Bell Pepper Cheese Ball
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add in feta and cheddar cheese and continue to mix.
- Add in green onion and bell pepper
- Line a large cereal bowl with plastic wrap so that there is extra hanging over.
- Put the cheese mixture into the plastic lined bowl and cover.
- Place into the fridge and chill for 2 hours or until cold and firm.
- Spread out the parsley onto a cutting board.
- Pull the cheese out of the bowl using the plastic wrap and form into a ball.
- Roll around on the parsley until completely covered.
- Place on a cheese board with crackers and serve.