Nutty Candied Bacon & Honey Q Snacker Crackers
5-6 slicethick bacon-baked with honey q & bbq seasoning
1/4 colive oil, extra virgin
1/4 crendered bacon fat
1 1/2 Tbsppitmaker honey q seasoning
1 1/2 Tbsppitmaker bbq seasoning
2 tspitalian parsley, finely chipped
5 cmini saltine crackers
1 cwalnuts, coarsely chopped
·**you can subsitutute your favorite bbq rub for honey q & bbq seasoning. make sure that you rub has sugar in it.**
How to Make Nutty Candied Bacon & Honey Q Snacker Crackers
- Bake bacon in 350 degree for 15-20 minutes. Halfway through baking, drain fat and set aside. Sprinkle a good amount of BBQ mixture on both sides of bacon and continue to bake until crispy. Remove from oven and chop. Set aside.
- Add olive oil, rendered fat, Honey Q & BBQ Seasoning and parsley to a large mixing bowl and mix well until everything is combined.
- Add the crackers and walnuts to the bowl and gently toss to coat all the crackers and walnuts completely.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees. Spread the crackers and walnuts evenly on a large sheet pan. Bake on the center rack for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool. Add chopped candied bacon to cracker mixture. Serve